ICTeD Services is about enhancing Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century.
Mark Richardson is an ex primary school teacher from Melbourne, Australia, who runs ICTeD Services since 2008.
He has wide experience as a teacher, presenter, writer and professional learning organiser.
If you are interested in implementing 21st century teaching and learning in your classroom, school or network, then ICTeD Services may be able to help.
ICTeD Services can structure programs to cover any or all the following:
• Effective Use of Digital Content
• Digital Technologies curriculum implementation
• Inclusive Curriculum
• School Based Consultancy
• Digital Citizenship & CyberSafety
• Challenge Based Learning
• Pedagogy and Curriculum Models
• Learning Places and Spaces - design & usage
• Professional Development Models and Modules
• eLearning Integration into all Curriculum Subjects / Domains
• Collaboration for Students and Teachers
• Student Voice in the 21st Century
• Deep Learning
Contact Mark to further talk about professional learning or training needs.